Wednesday, March 18, 2015

H is for happy hippo

This project is from last week.

Our color of the week was blue, so we made BLUE happy hippos. I've seen this idea around the internet, but ours is a little different. 

We didn't endow our hippos with behinds. I thought that even a little booty would distract from the letter H shape. 

She still seems happy, though, with her modest hippo attributes.

I checked out Deceptively Delicious at the library. The author is Jerry Seinfeld's wife, Jessica. Since some of the little neighbors are protesting veggies, I thought sneaking the healthy stuff into foods might be the solution. 

This might be a great thing for our family, too. If I puree the offending foods and mix them into something common, no one has anything to reject. Perhaps I will be able to feel certain that my hubby and kids aren't missing anything vital.

I'm late to the party. I know. I know. This book has been out for a while. We'll see how it goes.

Hope you're having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment